£32000 - £38000 per annum + depending on experience
5 months ago
We are working with a growing business based in Telford to recruit a Payroll & HR Controller on a permanent basis. This role will form a vital part of the current Finance team to ensure all aspects of payroll, HR and associated data is managed in a timely and compliant way.
If you have experience in payroll and HR, with ambitions to move into a role with broader scope and greater responsibility in the latter aspect, this could be a perfect opportunity for you.
This position will report directly to the Head of Finance, and will have the following areas of responsibility:
- Management of the running of payroll for around 100 employees
- Preparation of information regarding tax, pension and other payment adjustments/deductions
- Monitoring & developing the current T&A system, offering improvements where appropriate
- Partnering with the Head Office HR function to ensure employee records and data are held in an accurate and confidential format
- Supporting all recruitment, retention and L&D programmes
- Managing the relationship between various departments from an HR perspective
- Working closely with senior management to improve the reporting capability of the payroll/on-site HR function
This is a great opportunity for someone with a strong range of skills in the Human Resources element of an organisation, who will relish an opportunity to improve the value the function can offer across all other areas of the business.
The person we seek will have versatility, a flexible attitude, and an ability to combine skills in both payroll & HR. You will have strong systems skills, and a keen interest in data management, used to working to the highest levels of accuracy.
Salary for this exciting role will range from £32-38k per annum, depending on experience. To apply, please click the link, or call Jo Payne at Gleeson Recruitment on 07813 608579 for more information