Birmingham, West Midlands
£24000 - £25000 per annum + .
about 1 year ago
Are you an experienced Payroller available on a short notice period!
If so, please read on...
We are working with a reputable organisation based in Longbridge to recruit for a Payroll and HR Administrator.
To support the Payroll Controller and the wider HR team in providing a full Payroll and HR administration service to internal and external customers, acting as a first point of contact for all Payroll enquiries.
- HR Information System Payroll super-user
- To be first point of contact for all Payroll enquiries
- Maintain the relationship with the outsourced payroll bureau to ensure that employees are paid correctly and on time in strict accordance with specific deadlines, raising and resolving with the provider any service provision issues
- Check and question the payroll system calculations to ensure compliance with legislative and contractual responsibilities
- Take responsibility for all payroll input and ensure it is processed accurately and within the deadline, whether that be done so manually or by the payroll bureau
- Upload data to the Company's pension provider via e-portal and undertake auto enrolment checks
- Ensure all month end payroll activities are undertaken to make salary payment to employees
- Maintain a good level of knowledge on forthcoming HMRC regulation change
- Accurately record and coordinate all benefits administration (Private Medical Insurance, Life Assurance, Permanent Health Insurance, Fleet and Pension)
- Ensure all employee payroll and HR data is processed in line with GDPR
You`ll already be able to demonstrate excellent up to date payroll skills, combined with the ability to impart information and maintain accurate data.
Please apply if interested!