£16000 - £20000 per annum
24 days ago
We are working with a growing business based in Redditch, to recruit a Payroll and HR Administrator on a permanent basis.
This role will form a vital part of the current Finance team to ensure the accurate preparation and input of date for payroll and ensure HR and associated data are managed in a timely and compliant way.
This position will have a broad and highly-varied scope of responsibility, with a huge amount of challenge for someone seeking to expand their skill base.
Specifically, the role will involve the following:
- Administration of payroll for up to 400 monthly employees
- Inputting high volume of information with speed and accuracy
- Preparation of information regarding tax, pension and other payment adjustments/deductions
- Submit all HMRC requirements (RTI, P11d etc)
- Administer pension schemes
- Maintain and update payroll records
- Maintenance and continual improvement of payroll systems and processes.
- Supporting the HR function to ensure employee records and data are held in an accurate and confidential format
- Working closely with senior management to improve the reporting capability of the payroll function
- Generation of reports for senior management
- Ensure all queries are resolved quickly and professionally
This is a great opportunity for someone with experience in high volume data input payroll who will relish an opportunity to add value across all other areas of the business.
For this Payroll and HR Administrator role the person we seek will have versatility, a flexible attitude, and an ability to interpret and analyse the information held by the Payroll & HR function to support the rest of the business.
You will have strong systems skills, and a keen interest in data management, used to working to the highest levels of accuracy. Extensive experience using Excel will be highly-advantageous.
Salary for this exciting role will range up to £20,000 per annum, depending on experience.