£13 - £15 per hour + + bens
4 months ago
Temp to Perm
Payroll and Finance Administrator - Near Thame
Temp role (or Temp to Perm) - c£12-15ph
Fully Office based
Are you immediately available, or available at short notice and are seeking a fast-paced Payroll position, where every day is different? We are delighted to be working exclusively with our owner-managed business, near Thame, who need support in their Payroll Team, to assist with handle a large volume of payroll time-sheets for their business.
Ideally you will have recent experience of handle large volume payrolls, and potentially have worked on outsourced payrolls also.
Responsibilities as a Payroll and Finance Administrator:
- Working closely with the Payroll Manager, to process a high volume of time-sheets weekly
- Processing starters, finishers, and handling all paperwork for their contractors
- Dealing and resolving queries daily
- Liaising with the internal finance and non-finance staff, to deal with and resolve any pay issues
- To process all data daily to provide reports
- Be responsible for processing weekly journals into the finance system
- Assisting in the reconciliation of payroll balance sheets
- Daily working on Excel and in-house payroll systems
Ideal profile as the Payroll and Finance Administrator
- Ideally you will have previous experience of working on outsourced Payroll
- Live within commutable distance to Thame as this role is fully office based
- Be a quick learner and able to pick up systems with ease
- Be a Team Player with an attention to detail
My client can offer an immediate start, but will wait for the right person. Please do get in touch for further details of this superb role and for a full job specification.