Up to £24000.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
Payroll & Accounts Administrator - Evesham - £24k - Part-time
Are you an experienced Payroll & Accounts Administrator in search of a part-time role that gives you some flexibility? Our wonderful client is looking to hire an experienced Payroll & Accounts Administrator part-time to be responsible for the accurate and timely reporting and processing of the payroll, liaising and assisting stakeholders throughout the business to ensure timely payroll processing.
- Coordinating with the HR to ensure employee standing data is updated and processed within payroll system
- Liaising with the payroll bureau to ensure timely issue of interim payroll reports.
- Review of interim payroll reports checking all employee changes are complete and accurate
- Review of both statutory and non-statutory deductions calculations ensuring compliance with relevant HMRC regulatory requirements
- Timely review and submission of final payroll reports
- Provide administrative assistance to the accounting department, ensuring timely completion of payroll journals for monthly reporting purposes
- Perform three-way reconciliation between monthly payroll reports, PAYE payments and payroll journals to ensure completeness of financial records
- Assist with the coordination, preparation, and analysis of payroll costs to support accounting department in forecasting payroll costs within the organisation
- Assisting with month-end reconciliations, data entry and updating Excel spreadsheets
What you bring to the table:
- Experience with Microsoft Office and payroll software programs.
- Ability to demonstrate full working knowledge of the relevant payroll legislation.
- Strong numerical aptitude and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Good organisational skills.
- Able to prioritise and multitask effectively.
What's on offer:
- Salary: £24,000 (Pro Rata)
- Role: Part-time (30 hours per week), permanent
- 25 days holiday
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, apply below for immediate consideration!