Manchester, Greater Manchester
£21000.00 - £23000.00 per annum + 25 days holiday + bens
about 1 month ago
Payroll Advisor - Manchester - 12 month FTC
Our well-regarded client, based across a network of UK offices, is seeking a Payroll Advisor initially on a 12 month FTC, based in Manchester. This is a superb opportunity to work with an experienced payroll team, who have recently implemented a new payroll system.
Your role as the Payroll Advisor, within the payroll team of 4, will be supporting the delivery of all payroll actions within your assigned region, ensuring that all procedures are adhered to.
Your duties will be varied and will include:
- Process high volumes of payroll data within the busy payroll department, in total handling over 5,000 employees
- Own and resolve all payroll queries that are assigned to your payroll
- Liaise with the internal teams to ensure that the time/attendance data is input correctly within the agreed timescales
- Maintain knowledge of statutory and legal requirements for your payroll responsibilities
- Process personal information and salary changes
- Process additional payments and ensure correct authorisation at all times
- To be able to calculate additional payments (bonus calculations etc)
- Enter starters/leavers information into the payroll system
- Be responsible for processing all statutory payroll elements (maternity, paternity pay etc)
- Issuing of P45's, P46's, P11D's etc
- Ad-hoc project work and supporting the Payroll Manager with any process improvements
This is a great opportunity to utilise your previous payroll experience gained and to work with a highly skilled, personable payroll team.
Ideally you will have performed a similar Payroll role previously and be able to offer up-to date payroll knowledge.
My client is able to offer an immediate start for the successful Payroll Advisor, and this role will initially be hired on a 12 month FTC basis plus superb benefits.
They are based within easy reach of all public transport routes and are based to the West of Manchester City Centre.