Birmingham, West Midlands
£23500.00 - £26000.00 per annum
3 months ago
Are you an experienced payroll administrator looking to join an exciting and developing business? Our forward thinking client is looking to hire an enthusiastic and motivated Payroll Administrator within their small payroll team to process monthly and weekly payroll for approximately 700 staff members.
Working closely with all departments in the business particularly Finance and HR you will be required to take ownership of the payroll processes end to end to ensure efficient payroll processing and queries are kept to a minimum. You will be responsible for all employee queries, acting as a crucial advisory point for the business.
To be considered for this role you will have experience of working in a payroll position, processing weekly and monthly payroll and will have outstanding working knowledge of 'good practice' payroll legislation.
- Processing starters & leavers, SSP, SMP and attachment of earnings
- Processing changes in salary and contracts and changes in hours as well as transferring employees between the weekly and monthly payrolls when appropriate
- Preparing advance payments when authorised by managers
- Carrying out end of year processes, including the production of P11ds and P60s
- Pension contribution calculations and payments
- Build and maintain strong relationships with internal departments
- Resolving payroll queries via phone and email
- Have minimum 3 years' experience working in end to end payroll processing
- Have strong communication skills to effectively resolve queries
Package and Benefits:
- Excellent Salary up to £26k per annum
- Onsite Café and Gym
To apply for the Payroll Administrator position, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.