£20000 - £22000 per annum + .
4 months ago
We are working with a reputable organisation based in Lichfield who are looking to recruit an immediate Payroll Administrator on a 6 month contract.
The role will consist of but not be restricted to:
- Responsible for the preparation, processing & administration of monthly payroll for their area of responsibility complying with contractual and statutory obligations. Including:-
- New starters, leavers, transfers amendments and pensions
- Process court orders and statutory payments - maternity, paternity, parental leave and SSP etc.
- Manage the administration of the time and attendance system for their area of responsibility. Including:-
- Review of approved hours to ensure accuracy of payment
- Set up of new employees and managing employee changes in the time keeping system
- Responsible for checking payslips and reports at payroll validation rectifying identified issues
- Any other ad hoc duties to support the Payroll Department or Payroll Manager
- Offer first line payroll support for employees and line managers
Ideally you will have had some exposure to payroll, able to communicate at all levels have excellent data processing skills.
Please apply if interested!