£25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum + Hybrid working, Annual Bonus
29 days ago
Do you have more than two years experience in end to end payroll? Are you methodical and accurate? Have you previously assisted in the wider finance team or keen to get involved?
We are working with an established and award winning logistics and manufacturing company based in Worcestershire. They are renowned for their outstanding client service, facilities and delivery. This role offers you the opportunity to join their growing, supportive, and friendly finance team and take full ownership of the Payroll for the business.
This position is offering a salary of up to £30,000 dependant on experience.
- Running payroll end to end.
- Making necessary adjustments, calculating holiday pay and processing starters and leavers.
- Liaising with the company pension provider and making submissions and calculations for this.
- Creating payroll reports as required, posting journals, and carrying out reconciliations.
- Assisting the wider finance team with ad hoc duties.
Is this role right for you?
You must have at least two years experience with processing end-to-end payroll. You will need to be accurate in your work and have great attention to detail. You must be adaptable and open to learning and assisting with the wider finance team. You will need to be organised, time savvy and a real team player. Great communication skills are of high importance here as you will be communicating across departments to handle queries and resolve them in a timely manner.
- Annual Salary of up to £30,000 DOE
- Hybrid working
- Bonus scheme
- Free parking
If this sounds like you, submit your CV.