As a Payroll Administrator you will be working for an employer who is an industry leader within their sector and continually growing and expanding into new areas.
The Payroll Administrator will be responsible for:
- Processing weekly and monthly payroll.
- Calculating manual payments
- Handling queries and providing a resolution
- Tax returns
- Completing starter and leaver information
- Calculating over time rates
- Keeping up to date with changes in HMRC rules and regulations
- Knowledge of SSP,SMP, P11D etc
- Other adhoc duties
As the successful Payroll Administrator you are likely to have significant experience in...
The following benefits package is available to the successful Payroll Administrator:
- Competitive Package
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Discounts on services provided
To apply for the Payroll Administrator position, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.