Gleeson Recruitment Group have partnered with manufacturing business based near Birmingham City Centre who are looking for an experienced and confident Payroll Administrator on a permanent basis. You will manage an end-to-end payroll for UK a ensuring each stage of the payroll process is completed for 400 employees.
The successful Payroll Administrator will be responsible for; but not limited to: ensuring all tasks are completed within a timely manner, full start to finish payroll processing, resolution of payroll queries and issues over the telephone, statutory calculations such as SSP,SMP, SPP etc and any hoc duties as required.
About you as the Payroll Administrator:
* A positive and good-humored nature with a 'can-do' attitude
* Ability to deal with sensitive matters professionally and confidentially
* Accuracy and an eye for detail, with a meticulous, systematic approach to problem solving
* Ability to work on own initiative and to tight deadlines
* Microsoft Excel - Vlookups and Pivots.
Please apply if you are interested.