Birmingham, West Midlands
£25000.00 - £27000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
Are you an experienced Payroll Administrator?
We're recruiting for a global provider of business services requires a payroll administrator to work in a team reporting into the Payroll Team Leader. The role will focus on initially ensuring all employee details are accurately inputted and ensuring information is correct as they move onto their new system and take on the challenge of moving the whole payroll onto an inhouse system.
This is a full time office based position paying up to £27,000 depending on experience. Birmingham Based.
This would best suit someone who is interested in a challenge, looking to make improvements and assist the business moving through a transformation of their payroll. Ideally you will be great with Excel and enjoy solving queries and liaising with internal stakeholders.
Initial Duties include:
- Input employee details onto payroll system for outsourced payroll provider to ensure employees are paid appropriately
- Process new starter, leavers, p46, p11d's
- Regular/ ad hoc reports i.e. holidays, absence
- Carry out pensions and life assurance administration
- Coordinate all issues relating to the administration of company health care scheme
This role however will be end to end, so full experience in a high volume payroll environment is required.
- Proven payroll experience
- Strong Excel skills
- Reliable, organised, detailed, focused with the ability to meet tight deadlines
To apply for the Payroll Administrator position, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.