Dudley, West Midlands
£24000 - £26500 per annum
3 months ago
Temp to Perm
Gleeson Finance are working in partnership with this well-known business near Dudley to recruit a Payroll Administrator. Reporting into the Finance Manager, we are looking for and experienced end-to-end Payroller to support the team to ensure that people get paid accurately and on time. The role is to start ASAP on a temporary to permanent basis.
- Administration of all payroll activities monthly, this includes P11D, P60 and all other HMRC required information
- Provide professional advice to employees and managers on payroll issues
- Administration of all Company benefits including Defined Contribution Pension schemes, Life Assurance, Income Protection and medical benefits.
- Management of Company vehicles including fuel cards
- Maintain any HR data systems as required
- Organise meetings and video calls as required
- Organise couriers as required
- Update organisation charts
- Take meeting notes as required
- Identifying improvements to administration processes
- General ad-hoc tasks
- Experienced payroll administrator with strong general administration, organisational and IT skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Team player with hands on and can-do attitude to work
- Willing to be proactive in taking on work and identify ways to help support and improve workflow
- Ability to prioritise the variety of workloads on a time critical basis.
- Positive person who keeps calm under pressure
- Flexibility and willingness to take on ad-hoc tasks as the need arises.
- Experience at taking meeting notes and actions
- Able to use own initiative
- GCSE English & Maths
- Prior experience of payroll or with a payroll qualification
- Good working knowledge of Excel, Word & Outlook and Power point
- Ability to complete Mail Merge
If you have the relevant experience and you can start work ASAP, please apply.