Oldbury, West Midlands
£21000 - £22000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
20 days ago
29th Match 2021
Gleeson Recruitment Group are looking to appoint an experienced Payroll Assistant for our client based near Oldbury. Ideally our client is looking for someone to start on Monday 29th March 2021.
- Responsible for carrying out processes and procedures inline with the businesses needs
- Ensure all payroll data is processed correctly and employees are paid timely, accurately
- Execute HMRC Statutory reporting in respect of Real Time Information, Full Payment Submissions, Employer Payment Summary and End of Year Updates including P60s and P11Ds.
- Perform Auto Enrolment processes in accordance with Pension Regulator Legislation
- Maintain the Access payroll system to ensure employees are paid in line with Company Policies and Statutory Legislation
- Provide support and advice to business in respect all payroll related matters and ensure PAYE is operated appropriately
- Performing payroll related reconciliations and providing reports
- Management CJRS / Furlough pay and subsequent claims to HMRC
Qualifications and Experience
- 2-3 years' experience in processing payroll with varying pay structures intercompany and between companies
- Exposure & understanding of auto-enrolment, treatment of staff expenses and other bespoke areas of payroll
- Knowledge of working with different systems
- Ability to build positive relationships within Finance, HR and depot staff
- Open to new and innovative ways of working
- Ability to drive change - people, processes, systems
- Good excel skills
- Attractive and competitive Salary
- Free employee travel scheme
This role will be £22,500 plus benefits.