Dudley, West Midlands
£24000 - £26000 per annum
5 months ago
Are you an experienced Payroll Coordinator? Are you systems savvy and love efficiency's?
I am working with a business based in Dudley who are looking for an immediately available Payroll Coordinator to join their business from the 4th of January 2021. This is a temporary to permanent opportunity reporting into the senior manager. You can expect a salary of up to £26,000 depending on experience.
This would best suit someone who loves a varied and complex role, is great with Excel and loves rolling their sleeves up and getting involved with other administrative duties.
- Input employee details onto payroll system for outsourced payroll provider to ensure employees are paid appropriately
- Process new starter, leavers, p46, p11d's
- Regular/ ad hoc reports i.e. holidays, absence
- Carry out pensions and life assurance administration
- Coordinate all issues relating to the administration of company health care scheme
- Administration of company car, fleet and fuel
- Proven payroll experience
- Strong Excel skills
- Reliable, organised, detailed, focused with the ability to meet tight deadlines
To apply for the Payroll Administrator position, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.