Gleeson Finance are working in partnership with this well-known corporate business in Warwickshire to recruit a Payroll Administrator. Reporting into the Payroll Team Leader, we are looking for a passionate and committed Administrator to support the team to ensure that people get paid accurately and on time.
- Provide a professional and responsive payroll service
- Ensure all work is produced and validated in a timely manner
- Processing new starter paperwork
- Following leaver processes to ensure final payments and paperwork is complete
- Collating and processing SSP
- Resolving any discrepancies in data and calculations
- General administrative duties in the department
- Preparing and processing weekly payroll
In order to be considered, you will have excellent attention to detail, a good level of Excel knowledge (VLookUp, Pivot tables), and experience of the payroll process, and be a driven and enthusiastic individual.
In return, you will receive a salary of £23,000 plus a competitive benefits package including life insurance, pension, flexible working, free on-site parking and lifestyle benefits.
If you want to know more, please call Sophie Evans, Gleeson Recruitment, on 07812 079718, or apply direct.