Birmingham, West Midlands
£20000.00 - £24000.00 per annum
4 months ago
We are working with a business based in East Birmingham, to recruit a Payroll Administrator on a permanent basis. This role will form a vital part of the current finance team to ensure all aspects of payroll and associated data are managed in an accurate, timely and compliant manner.
This is a permanent full-time position paying up to £24k per annum.
Payroll duties include:
- Assist in the production of monthly payroll for approximately 1000 employees.
- Keeping in line and up to date with current legislation
- Adhering to strict payroll deadlines
- Collating relevant payroll information
- Manual calculation of pro-rated salaries for starters and leavers
- Manual calculation of revenue-based bonuses, holiday and sickness pay
- Inputting and checking a wide variety of payroll information onto the payroll system including variable overtime, variable commissions, SMP, SSP, car allowances, deductions, court orders, loans, salary sacrifice, tax codes and pensions
- Manual calculation and processing of annual pay increases, relevant back pay and AIP bonuses
- Provide copy payslips, P45's, P11ds, P60's and reports as required
- Ensure compliance and confidentiality is adhered to in all areas
- Carry out various ad-hoc duties
For more information please get in touch/ apply!