£20000 - £25000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
about 1 month ago
We have an exciting opportunity for a Payroll Administrator to join our large client based in Warwickshire.
As an experienced Payroll Administrator you will be responsible for ensuring payrolls are processed in an accurate and timely manner, ensuring that all changes to tax codes, remuneration & bank details are implemented in the correct month.
Duties & responsibilities
- Provide a professional and responsive payroll service
- Ensure all work is produced and validated in a timely manner
- Processing new starter paperwork
- Following leaver processes to ensure final payments and paperwork is complete
- Collating and processing SSP
- Resolving any discrepancies in data and calculations
- General administrative duties in the department
- Preparing and processing weekly payroll
Skills & Knowledge
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good knowledge of excel
- Good knowledge of payroll and government legislation
- Ideally knowledge of a payroll ERP system.
Due to the current climate interviews will be undertaken on a virtual platform.
This role will be paying £20,000 - £25,000 dependant on experience plus excellent benefits.