High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
£24000.00 - £27000.00 per annum + bens
8 months ago
Payroll Administrator - High Wycombe
Our client is a well-recognised, multi-site business, that operates throughout UK & Ireland, and has enjoyed growth year on year and won many awards for it's service to it's clients. Due to this growth, our client is seeking an experienced Payroll Administrator, to report to the Payroll Team Leader. You will be providing a hands-on payroll service, as well as processing the payroll and pensions for the staff of over 6,500 each month.
The successful Payroll Administrator is responsible for providing day to day management of the employees payroll (including the executive payroll) to ensure efficiency and accuracy with a high level of customer service at all times throughout the business.
The successful Payroll Administrator will undertake the following duties:
- To be responsible for processing all forms, amendments and HMRC updates for both the employees and the executive payroll
- Responsible for providing full reconciliation of pension contributions and identifying any action required via payrolling adjustments
- To maintain compliance with all internal processes - data protection; security of employee information; legal obligations and operational objectives whilst adhering to Company and Statutory deadlines
- Provide cover for other team members for the processing of Payroll including Expenses if required
- Processing forms; amendments and updates to employee records for EXEC payroll.
- Completion of periodic & annual renewals; returns; recharge and accrual journals and reporting as well as HMRC & third party providers.
- Responsible for reconciling pension contributions on a monthly and annual basis complying with Statutory deadlines
- Work with the Payroll Manager and Payroll Team Leaders to plan routine & periodic payroll tasks to meet payroll processing deadlines, monthly reporting deadlines, annual returns and changes to legislation.
- To provide regular feedback on systems and payroll systems
- Acting as a point of contact for all internal & external clients of Employee Services, in relation to Pension enquiries and provider returns
- Reconciliation of PAYE for all payrolls and send payments to HMRC by required dates.
- Checking of payrolls/submissions to external auditors for processing on a weekly/monthly basis.
- Strong IT skills including Excel, Word & PowerPoint
- Previous payroll experience, ideally gained from within a large corporate organisation
- Knowledge of HR and Payroll systems
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Ability to work under pressure to deadlines using own initiative.
- Highly organised with a excellent attention to detail
- Professional and customer-focussed attitude
- Confidentiality and total discretion is paramount to this role
This is a unique and exciting opportunity for anyone with current payroll experience to work for a highly professional and supportive team, where you will receive superb training and on-boarding an enjoy a long career with our client. Our client offers very modern offices, plenty of free parking and are within easy reach of all public transport routes. Pleases do get in touch for a full job specifiation and additional informatiion.