We are working with a growing business based in Dudley, to recruit a Payroll Administrator on a permanent basis. This role will form a vital part of the current Finance team to ensure all aspects of payroll and associated HR data are managed in a timely and compliant way.
This position will have a broad and highly-varied scope of responsibility, with a huge amount of challenge for someone seeking to expand their skill base. Specifically, the role will involve the following:
- Administration of payroll for 200 employees
- Preparation of information regarding tax, pension and other payment adjustments/deductions
- Monitoring & developing the current bureau links, offering improvements where appropriate
- Supporting the HR function to ensure employee records and data are held in an accurate and confidential format
- Managing the relationship between payroll and IT, to ensure process changes are administered in a timely and efficient way
- Working closely with senior management to improve the reporting capability of the payroll function
- Generation of reports and analysis, and other administrative functions, to assist with corporate and commercial planning processes
This is a great opportunity for someone with a strong range of skills across payroll, HR and other corporate service areas, who will relish an opportunity to add value across all other areas of the business.
The person we seek will have versatility, a flexible attitude, and an ability to interpret and analyse the information held by the Payroll & HR function to support the rest of the business. You will have strong systems skills, and a keen interest in data management, used to working to the highest levels of accuracy. Extensive experience using Excel will be highly-advantageous.
Salary for this exciting role will range from £23-25k per annum, depending on experience. To apply, please click the link, or call Jo Payne at Gleeson Recruitment on 07813 608579 for more information