Are you a payroller looking to broaden your experience in accounts? Does working for a successful, family run business who will invest in you sound like a bit of you?
I am partnered with a thriving brand based in Coventry looking to add a Payroll Accounts Assistant into their close team. The successful candidate will be based out of the modern Coventry offices 5 days per week for a salary of up to £35,000 PA on a permanent, full time basis.
It is crucial the successful candidate has good knowledge and experience in payroll and is looking to undertake other responsibilities such as assisting with management accounts at month end. The business are seeing year on year growth and have been thriving for nearly 50 years!
Whilst there will be responsibilities such as assisting with audit, supporting the purchase ledger and management accountant, these are all things that the Finance Manager will be supporting you with. The key area for the successful candidate is experience in payroll and the ability to make manual calculations. You will be working closely with the Finance Manager to grow your skillset and become a key member of this team very quickly!
- Collating payroll data from timesheets & HR records to submit to the payroll agency
- Support purchase ledger and credit control functions
- Provide support at month end to produce monthly management accounts
- Ad hoc reporting and project work
- Assist with the annual audit
A bit about you:
- Willingness to undertake other tasks when needed
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Experience and in depth knowledge of payroll
- Ability to manually calculate payroll and knowledge of different payroll function (SSP etc)
If you would like to hear more, apply now or give me a call on 07554335466.