West Bromwich, West Midlands
£22000 - £25000.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
An excellent opportunity for a Payroll professional to join a rapidly expanding SME enterprise in the Black Country paying up to £25,000.00.
You will be working in a combination of both Payroll and general accounts so if you are an experienced payroll officer who is looking to expand your experience and exposure, this is the perfect role for you.
- Process payroll on a monthly basis
- Production of monthly journals and hours analysis alongside this processing
- Submitting all statutory requirements including; P11d, HMRC submission and P60s
- Maintain monthly reconciliations of payroll control accounts on accounts package
- Ownership of the cash control process
- Assisting with both purchase and sales ledger invoices
- Some reconciliations of month end balance sheet accounts
- The successful applicant for the Payroll Officer will be:
- Have a proven track record within a Payroll position
- Experience with Sage and Payroll would be advantageous
- Confident user of Excel
- Up to date knowledge of payroll legislation
- Comfortable with working with employees across a range of departments
The successful candidate for the Payroll Officer will be joining a privately owned, rapidly business within the Black Country, with huge potential to grow with the business, be a part of an excellent working environment alongside receiving a highly competitive salary package.
If all this sounds like something that would be of interest to you, or you know someone who would be just perfect for the role, please get in touch on the link provided - or give me a call on 0121 752 3815 asking for Tom Flavell