Solihull, West Midlands
£20000.00 - £25000.00 per annum
3 months ago
We're currently recruiting for an experienced, independent and self sufficient payroller to join a business based on the outskirts of Solihull. You'll enjoy working in a payroll and HR environment ensuring the smooth running of payroll on a monthly basis.
You will need experience in end to end payroll to be successful in this position. Salary up to £25k.
- Ensuring employees are paid accurately and timely on a monthly basis.
- Calculating statutory deductions for employees - SMP, SSP, SPP
- P60s / P11ds
- Processing SSP, SMP, SAP, SPP, NI, Tax,
- Processing pension and ensuring contributions are made correctly
- Calculating and processing salary sacrifices
- Applying tax code notifications
- Processing new employees and leaving employees
- Supporting HR with recruitment, projects and attending meetings
- Handling payroll queries and general HR questions
- Producing monthly reports
About the person
- Extensive previous payroll experience
- Able to work with minimal supervision
- Happy working independently
- Good organisational/time management skills
- IT literate - Word, Outlook, Excel
Willingness to learn and understand new things
To apply for the JOB TITLE position, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.