Gleeson Recruitment Group are working with the West Midlands Growth Company to find a Partnership Account Manager to support the Head of Business Growth in the region's Local Industrial Strategy via the Commercial Partner Programme.
The West Midlands is entering a defining decade with the 5G testbed, 2021 City of Culture in Coventry, 2022 Commonwealth Games in Birmingham and HS2 arriving in 2026.
As the Partnership Account Manager, you will be responsible for proactively managing corporate members of the WMGC Commercial Partner Programme, delivering excellent client service and revenues. The Partnership supports business growth goals by offering a programme of networking, marketing, and research services.
- Proactively manage assigned Commercial Partners, ensuring that benefits are delivered in line with partner agreement and each Partner is aware of the value they are receiving
- Review and evaluate all partner activity against agreed service levels, taking remedial action where any shortfalls are anticipated or identified
- Proactive identification and pursue opportunities to recruit new partners to the Programme and participate in planned acquisition activity
- Represent the region professionally at key business events and actively always raise the profile of the West Midlands Growth Company and stakeholder benefits
- Maintain accurate records of all partner contact and planning via CRM system
- Previous demonstrable experience within an Account Management and Business Development role
- Credible commercial experience and good knowledge of at least one of the following market sectors: Real Estate, Property, Business Services, Advanced Manufacturing, Healthcare, Creative / Technology
- Ability to build long-term client relationships; experience and understanding of complex stakeholder relationships
- Target and Results Driven
- Good knowledge of broad marketing principles in a commercial environment
- First class communication and presentation skills
- Highly organised, with good time management skills
- Ability to act and think independently with broad strategic parameters
- Effective team player, working collaboratively with colleagues
- Passionate about client service and commercially astute in equal measures