Birmingham, West Midlands
Up to £22000.00 per annum + Pro Rata
about 1 month ago
We are looking to recruit a Part time Receptionist and Facilities Assistant for a prestigious client in Birmingham city centre, to add value to their visitor services.
The working hours will be either 8am - 1pm or 12.30pm - 5pm (Monday - Friday).
Duties will include:
- Providing exceptional customer service
- Ability to efficiently manage office diary/scheduling meeting room bookings.
- To effectively handle inbound & outbound calls, fielding to relevant departments
- Liaise with external clients / stakeholders.
- Respond and handle queries / requests in a professional and timely manner.
- Meet & greet all incoming guests
- Arrange and prepare meeting rooms in accordance to planned bookings
- Assisting with various adhoc duties to assist with facilities management
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong IT Skills essential - Intermediate Excel Skills
- Highly professional and experience working within professional services
- Highly organised & planning skills
- Ability to manage a diverse workload and work well under pressure in a positive, calm and reassuring manner
- Previous experience within a similar role essential
Please note, this role involves heavy manual handling!