£24 - £28 per hour + + holiday pay
7 days ago
Part Time Interim Senior Finance Administrator - Fully Remote
c£24 - 28ph + holiday pay, depending on experience
25 hours per week (can be spread over 3, 4 or 5 days and flexible hours)
9 - 12 month project - to start early June 2023
I'm delighted to be supporting one of our key London clients, with the recruitment of a fully remote temporary part time Senior Finance Administrator initially for around 9-12 months. This will be the ideal role for someone who loves to work with multiple levels of stakeholder, whilst performing a supporting, transactional finance role. This role is likely to be around 25 hours per week, across as many days and hours as required to suit the candidate.
Ideally you will be available at short notice to start this role, and also ideally be able to commit to the length of the role. Your background is very likely to be from a transactional finance level role, where you have covered invoicing, VAT, reconciliations, and high volumes of query handling.
Our client is a high profile, multi-site business that requires additional support in a number of key areas, and you will be working closely with the UK Finance team, as well as the external Accountants and Auditors too.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Daily interaction via telephone and email, with Procurement, IT, AP, Treasury, as well as back office across UK, USA and India
- Proactively solving any issues that arise between teams, to ensure a smooth processing of all invoices
- Finance - raising purchase orders, invoice review/query, contractor time-sheet / billing
- Tax - raising purchase orders, invoice review and query, contractor time-sheet and billing, manual tax payment requests, SharePoint, HR admin
- Reviewing contractor's time sheets and raising POs for any required
- Deal with all PO queries
- Work closer with the Tax teams in the UK to raise and issue PO's
- Checking and processing the invoices (checking the entity/ PO number/ amounts) as well as sending the invoice back for corrections
- Receipting the PO and raising manual payment requests
This is the perfect, varied, Senior Finance Administrator role that requires candidates with an eye for detail and a maturity to be able to cope with all levels of stakeholder and to provide some real support to the wider finance teams and tax teams. Intermediate Excel and good knowledge of accounting packages will be very desirable in the fast paced role.
My client will offer this on a fully remote basis, and around 25 hours per week. Please do get in touch for further details.
You must be a UK resident, with recent similar UK experience to be considered for this role.