Birmingham, West Midlands
£26000.00 - £29000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Part-time Human Resources Advisor, 30 hours per week
Up to -£29,000 pro rata per annum
Gleeson are currently working with a Birmingham based business who are looking for a Part time HR Advisor to join their team.
This is an exciting time to join the organisation as they develop and embed their People Strategy, transform how they deliver their HR service, and complete the implementation of their first integrated payroll and HR system.
In a full generalist role, duties will include:
- Leading on all ER advice and guidance and leading on all casework
- Pro-actively coaching managers through people issues
- Policy and process development
- Training and development
- Leading and developing wellbeing initiatives
- Assisting with HR projects
Ideally level 5 CIPD Qualified, you will come from a generalist HR background where you have been able to influence and act as a trusted HR Advisor to the business. Confident on all aspects of HR you must be able to demonstrate that you have lead on HR casework.
This role is working 30 hours a week.