£20000.00 - £24000.00 per annum
20 days ago
Part Time - Customer Service Administrator
Location - Droitwich
Are you a student?
Are you looking to get back into the working world?
Are you looking for a fabulous working environment with incredible benefits?
Gleeson Recruitment Group are pleased to be working in partnership with an organisation, recruiting for sales coordinators who are looking to join my clients thriving Sales Coordinating Team, within a fantastic working culture and environment.
My client are offering part time hours (weekday and / or weekend working available)
Sales Coordinator main tasks will include:
- To book, schedule and confirm appointments
- To liaise with the Contact Centre Manager/ National Sales Manager regarding the requirements for appointments.
- Planning routes which promote operational efficiency
- Diary management
- Taking ownership of logistical problems which may arise, such as cancellations, rearranging and undertaking negotiations.
Sales Coordinator skills & key requirements:
- To have experience in a similar role would be advantageous
- Excellent customer service skills.
- High level of attention to detail.
- A positive attitude
- Logistical knowledge of UK
- Excellent problem solver
- Company events
- Company pension
- On-site parking
- Referral programme
- Wellness programmes
- Work from home option