Birmingham, West Midlands
£10.00 - £11.00 per hour + Holiday Pay
3 months ago
We are looking to appoint an experienced Credit controller on a temporary basis for our client based in Birmingham. This role will be an immediate start and will be for 25 hours per week spread over 5 days with some flexibility.
The ideal candidate will be able to assist in all aspects of Credit Control within the business including accurately processing cash receipts from Customers, chasing overdue accounts, maintaining the company's cash books (cash receipt page) and dealing with Customer queries.
Duties & responsibilities
- Update and maintain the portion Sales Ledger
- Set up new Customers on the system including credit checks
- Maintaining Customer credit limits
- Report status and chase update to the credit control group
- Responsible for maintaining correct VAT numbers
- Update cashbooks daily and post cash to ledger, investigate un-allocated cash and resolve
- Issue monthly Statements to Customers and chase overdue accounts
- Reconcile Sales Ledger to the General Ledger
You must be available to start as soon as possible and be able to commit to an on-going temporary assignment.
This role will be £10-£11ph plus holiday pay dependant on experience.