Birmingham, West Midlands
£20000.00 - £22000.00 per annum + Pro-Rata
about 1 month ago
Do you have a keen eye for detail? Are you an experienced Receptionist and administrator within a corporate office setting? Are you a proactive, pragmatic and personable individual? If so, Gleeson Recruitment Group are pleased to be working with Birmingham City Centre client, seeking their next Corporate Receptionist.
Reporting in to the Office Manager, you will be the key point of contact welcoming visitors to site, to support the overall Health & Safety compliance of the offices. The shift pattern is Monday-Friday mornings, between 8am - 12.30pm.
Duties will include:
- Providing exceptional customer service
- Ability to efficiently manage office diary/scheduling meeting room bookings.
- To effectively handle inbound & outbound calls, fielding to relevant departments
- Liaise with external clients / stakeholders.
- Respond and handle queries / requests in a professional and timely manner.
- Meet & greet all incoming guests
- Arrange and prepare meeting rooms in accordance to planned bookings
- Assisting with various adhoc duties to assist with facilities management
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong IT Skills essential - Intermediate Excel Skills
- Highly professional and experience working within professional services
- Highly organised & planning skills
- Ability to manage a diverse workload and work well under pressure in a positive, calm and reassuring manner
- Previous experience within a similar role essential
Please note, this role involves heavy manual handling!