Birmingham, West Midlands
£25000 - £30000 per annum + (based on full time hours)
7 months ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group is currently working alongside a charitable organisation as they look to recruit a permanent Part Time Bookkeeper (16 - 20 hours per week). This role is based in Birmingham City Centre in fantastic modern offices by Snow Hill Station.
This role is paying between £25k and £30k FTE depending on experience and you play a pivotal role responsible for all areas of finance.
Principle Accountabilities are as follows:
- Bank reconciliation
- Maintaining purchase and sales ledger
- VAT returns
- Posting journals
- Stat accounting
- Manage supplier payments
- Mange expenses
- Update P&L and Variance worksheet.
Skills and Experience
- AAT or qualified by experience.
- IT savvy - able to use Excel and Sage would be advantageous
- Strong attention to detail.
- Happy to help others when needed
- Ambitious and self-motivated.