£20000.00 - £22000.00 per annum + 25 days holiday + bens
12 months ago
Part Time Accounts Administrator (3 or 4 days per week) - Slough
This is a really exciting time to be joining our client, based in West Slough - as they move into another increased year of business activities across their multi-site business, they need to increase their accounting support function. With this in mind, we have been chosen to assist them with the hiring of a Part Time Accounts Administrator - 3 or 4 days per week, subject to your choice.
They believe that a happy team is essential, so that's why they can focus we focus on support, development, and providing the right working environment for their staff so that you will enjoy coming to work every day.
My client is flexible to either 3 or 4 days per week, with hours typically 11am to 4pm or 11am to 3pm. The pay will be c£10 - £10.50 per hour.
Your responsibilities will be varied and you will support the Accounts Payable team and the wider accounts team with:
- Contacting suppliers to verify new information
- Calling suppliers to verify addresses, invoicing details and bank details
- Using banking templates to create payment templates in various multiple banking systems
- Checking and authorising payments for the finance department
- Handling queries via phone and email
- Ad-hoc queries and projects
- Supporting the wider finance team with invoicing
The successful Part Time Accounts Administrator - 3 or 4 days per week will offer the following profile:
- Be able to work 3 or 4 days per week (either 11am - 4pm or 11am - 3pm)
- Be computer literate and able to work in a multi-tasking role
- Great communication skills
- Adaptable, flexible and keen to learn new skills
- PC literate - Excel, Outlook, Word, etc
- Be a quick learner and able to work un-aided with minimal supervision
My client is able to offer very nice modern offices, and plenty of free parking. A car driver and owner would be very useful, but not essential as they are within easy reach of public transport routes.