£25000 - £27000 per annum + Study
2 months ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are currently recruiting for a Part Qualified Accountant for a leading national business based in Cannock. They require an ambitious Accountant to join them on a permanent basis who will work closely with the FC whilst getting involved in management accounting, financial accounting, VAT and monthly reporting.
The salary on offer for this role is £25,000 - £27,000 depending on experience with an excellent benefits package and study support.
As Financial Accountant you will be responsible for:
- Timely preparation and review of period end management accounts.
- Accruals, prepayments and other adjustments.
- Fixed asset register maintenance (additions / disposals / depreciation).
- Preparation of periodic balance sheet reconciliations, GL analysis and supplier statement reconciliation reviews.
- Cash flow reporting
- Quarterly VAT returns
- Assist with preparation of annual tax calculations
- Preparation of annual statutory accounts.
- Assist in the production of periodic forecasts and annual budgets
As Financial Accountant you will ideally have:
- Strong academic background, including studying towards a professional accounting qualification
- Experienced working within an accounting environment (multi side would be beneficial)
- Strong IT skills including Excel
- Knowledge of accounting processes, procedures and controls