Birmingham, West Midlands
£28000 - £35000 per annum
3 months ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group is currently working alongside a well-established large business based in Birmingham City Centre to recruit for a Paraplanner. Renowned for their expertise within their industry and providing a consistently high level of service across the UK.
We are looking for a paraplanner on a permanent basis. Working within the financial services function. You will be responsible for providing research and advice to clients and supporting the financial planning team. To be successful in this role you will have previous paraplanning experience.
Key Responsibilities include:
We have an exciting opportunity for a Paraplanner to join our Financial Planning Department.
- Providing research and putting together advice for clients
- Demonstrate knowledge across the full range of financial advice areas including retirement, investments and protection.
- Technical Guidance to the team in more complex advice areas such as estate planning, commercial advice, retirement and at retirement advice, replacement analysis for protection, investment and pension plans.
- Assessment of cases and provide grading
- Case reviews and providing feedback
- Writing suitability reports and compiling client case files
- Putting together appointment packs for consultants
- Ensuring compliance with Advice Guidelines and FCA regulations
- Knowledge of regulatory and legislative requirements relating to COB rules, TCF Principles, Introducer Rep Status, Money Laundering, Data Protection and Information Security
- Ensuring adherence with KPI's and standards
- Handling enquiries and suggesting solutions
- Involve liaising with 3rd party financial services firms, requesting and recording complex and detailed information about a client's existing holdings
Skills and Experience
- Have a Level 4 Diploma in Financial Advice or equivalent
- Be a quick learner
- Ability to communicate effectively with colleagues at all levels of the business
- Building good and helpful working relationships
- The ability to work independently, be enthusiastic
- Have a keen eye for detail.
- Ability to manage own workload efficiently