Paid Social Media Executive
Up to £25,000
Do you have experience working on Paid Social Media Campaigns? I have the perfect job for you!
Excited to be supporting a brilliant Full Service Marketing Agency based in the heart of Birmingham. They work with some of the UK's leading and most recognised brands such as MG, West Midlands Safari Park, Marston's, The Co-Op, Harley Davidson, Butlins & many more.
The Paid Social Media Executive is responsible for the executing and delivering client's paid and organic social campaigns and efficient day to day management of assigned client accounts, focusing on delivering performance against agreed KPIs.
Key Responsibilities include planning, executing, optimising and reporting on best-in-class organic and paid social media campaigns through available social media marketing platforms (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.) with emphasis on innovative initiatives, and working closely with the client, team & client services team to communicate campaign strategy, progress and results.
They have also just moved into new offices that provide amazing benefits!
- Beer and prosecco pumps (free every afternoon!)
- Foosball/pool table/games/arcade style games
- On-site barista all morning (yep, that does mean free coffees, people!)
- Various workshops, such as candle-making, yoga, and cocktail nights!
- 1 years minimum paid social media experience, preferably with some agency experience
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to communicate complicated topics
- Ability to prioritise Social optimisation actions based on expected impact
- A proactive approach
- Flexibility in adapting to fast-changing priorities and a fast paced work environment.
- Excellent written skills