2 months ago
My client, a B2C retailer, is looking for a Paid Social Executive to join their expanding marketing team. As the social media expert, it will be your responsibility for the delivery of all paid social media campaigns, which will drive interest, engagement and maximise brand awareness. This role will suit someone who loves to produce exciting campaigns, is analytical and isn't afraid to challenge boundaries.
- As the Paid Social Specialist you will be responsible for:
- Managing and optimising paid social campaigns
- Checking account performance and monitoring ROI
- Reporting and providing analysis on campaign performance, highlighting trends and making recommendations for improvements.
- Ongoing campaign optimisation - adjusting bid levels, altering targeting and refreshing creative
- Using a range of different paid platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter etc and be able to independently activate, manage and optimise campaigns
- Using Google Analytics, Sprout Social (or other scheduling software) and Facebook Ads Manager to manage all social activity.
- Working with the wider marketing team to integrate paid social campaigns with other digital advertising campaigns.
The Ideal Candidate will:
- Have at least 2 years social media and experience with focus on paid campaigns with demonstrable success
- Be an expert in managing campaigns across Facebook, Instagram and other social platforms (You Tube, Tik Tok, Twitter etc..)
- Have experience of working across multiple brands simultaneously, previous agency experience will be advantageous.
- Have strong analytical skills, a creative flare and a passion for digital marketing are a must in this exciting role!