26 days ago
Job Title - Paid Search Specialist
Location - Birmingham
Work Schedule - (Hybrid) - 2 - 3 days office
Contract - Full time/Permanent
Gleeson Recruitment Group have partnered with a global, authentic, and diverse brand who are no doubt at the forefront within their industry. My client has a lot more to offer than just an attractive job opportunity. Why not be a part of a family-orientated, inclusive culture - an aspect within their business they pride themselves on being as one of many core values. This is a genuine chance for a Paid Search Specialist to take their career to the next level!
This role involves an experienced candidate who is data driven, has a positive can-do attitude and is performance focused. They will deliver unique strategies whilst working alongside internal marketing teams to deliver a positive results on return of investment targets.
- Using Paid Search activities across appropriate channels to optimise visibility
- Managing all Paid Search activity, including budget management
- Using analysis of data to provide actionable insights for various internal teams
- Effective use of budgeting to implement efficient strategies
- Using Paid Search Strategies whilst working closely with internal teams to create an effective output reflecting results which are of a high standard
- Adopt strategies which are customer orientated across paid search activity.
- Previous Paid Search experience and relevant search management platforms
- Being able to present confidently with clear communication skills with a variety of audiences
- Ability to analyse data and report on findings
- Competent with Excel
- A positive attitude for all things digital
- Ability to test and implement new tactics in relation to industry trends