£32000.00 - £38000 per annum
6 months ago
My client, a market leading omni-channel retail business is looking to recruit a Paid Search Optimisation Manager.
This role, a newly created position, will join a well established digital marketing team and will play a key role in the continued growth of their PPC acquisition channel.
The Paid Search Optimisation Manager role will encompass:
- Managing and implementing successful search engine paid campaigns using PPC and PLA activity to maximise the delivery of high quality site traffic
- Optimising campaigns using a combination of automated strategies and data driven amendments to improve revenue and ROAS
- Competitor research to develop detailed analysis of market share and help devise tactical bidding responses accordingly
- Deliver insights using Google Analytics and detailed reports from a variety of data sources to build business cases
- Ongoing reporting and optimisation
The ideal candidate for this role will possess the following skills/expertise:
- Extensive PPC experience, managing budgets in excess of £1m
- Demonstrable track record of delivering improved revenue performance and ROAS
- Highly analytical and data-driven - with a commercial edge
- Strong agency management skills
Highly competitive package.