My client, a leading retail business based in the Midlands, is looking to recruit a Paid Search Manager.
A well established brand and the market leader in their field, my client has undergone a period of sustain growth with a real focus on digital channels and ecommerce.
The Paid Search Manager will report directly into the Head of Digital and will lead a small performance marketing team. The role will encompass:
- Own the Paid Search strategy within the business to drive forward the future strategy.
- Improve process and performance within the paid search account with the aim of reducing waste spend and making sure paid search fundamentals are best in class
- Ensure partners and agencies deliver above and beyond the pre-defined KPI's
- Full ownership and delivery of leading strategic and tactical performance marketing roadmaps
The ideal candidate for this Paid Search Manager role will possess the following skills/expertise:
- Extensive paid search experience, including a sizeable budget in fast paced environment
- People management experience would be advantageous
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- Commercial and data driven.
- Excited to make an impact
Highly competitive package. Hybrid working pattern.