Birmingham, West Midlands
£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
My client, a leading ecommerce business, is looking to recruit a Paid Search Executive to join their fast paced marketing team. This is an exciting time to join the business as they are going through a sustained period of growth and have exciting plans for 2021. As the Paid Search Executive you will support the strategic planning and implementation of paid search campaigns across a range of channels.
- Manage and implement successful paid search campaigns to drive traffic to the website.
- Build and deliver PPC campaigns which will engage new & existing customers.
- Manage pay-per-click campaigns on Google, Facebook and Bing, as well as display advertising and re-marketing campaigns.
- Regular reporting on paid media performance, focusing on ROAS, CTR and Impression share.
- Using Google Analytics to understand traffic sources and website activity.
- Regular evaluation of key word research, mitigating wasted spend.
- Identify any inefficiencies and implement optimisation across Google Ads, Google Display & Google Shopping
The Ideal Candidate will:
- Have experience within a similar PPC or Paid Search role.
- Experience using Google Ads and Google Analaytics.
- Proficient in managing campaigns end-to-end; from strategic development through to delivery and optimisation
- Analytical and data driven - using data insights to optimise future campaigns
- Passion about customers, results and online excellence - with a good knowledge of emerging trends.