£22000 - £25000 per annum
4 months ago
I have a fantastic opportunity for a Paid Search Executive to join a fantastic retail business based in North Worcestershire, their online presence has been rapidly growing in recent years and they are now looking to expand their online marketing team. Reporting into the Paid Media Manager, you will hit the ground running and be responsible for managing paid search campaigns, budget management, campaign performance and providing detailed post campaign analysis.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Delivering on all paid search activity, with a focus on PCC, display and shopping.
- Oversee and run a number of in-house accounts, with large monthly budgets across Google, Bing and Facebook.
- Present new ideas to or channels for growth to senior management .
- Keeping all product copy up to date, with continuous optimisation.
- Staying on top of market trends and competitor analysis.
- Daily use of Google Analytics and other campaign performance tools.
The ideal Candidate will:
- Have 1/2 years in a similar paid search role.
- Google Adwords and Google Analytics Certified would be desirable, but not essential.
- Be detail focussed, and have a passion for data / numbers.
- Have the ability to manage multiple accounts at once, with a large workload and tight deadlines.