Birmingham, West Midlands
3 months ago
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced PPC Paid Media expert to join an industry leading health and well being organisation in the centre of Birmingham.
As PPC Manager and reporting to the Head of Marketing you will be responsible for devising and implementing innovative paid advertising strategies (mainly PPC paid search) for the company to drive engagement, enquiries, and sales across multiple paid search accounts.
Your main responsibilities…
- Day to day running, management and analysis of accounts and practical implementation of plans
- Analysing and drawing actionable insight from analytics data
- Implementing tactics and techniques to maximise campaign performance
- Providing comprehensive performance updates and reports to internal stakeholders
You should have...
- Excellent and advanced analytical and numeracy skills
- Excellent Excel skills (including advanced formula, macros and VBA)
- Significant experience of managing and optimising complex campaigns in AdWords
- Confidence and comprehensive experience of using Google Analytics and interpreting results
- Proven communication and influencing ability, with particular regard to internal briefing and developing enthusiasm and interest amongst internal stakeholders
- Excellent attention to detail
- Knowledge of paid social advertising, such as Facebook Business Manager or Twitter Ads.
- Knowledge of Google Display Network, or programmatic advertising platforms
- Passionate about customers, results and online excellence - with a good knowledge of emerging trends and technology
In return you'll receive a competitive salary and a fantastic opportunity to join a high growth market leading company