My client, a successful omni-channel retail business based in Birmingham, is looking to recruit a Paid Media Manager.
Due to the success and growth of my client's online presence, they are on the lookout for a talented Paid Media Manager to lead across paid channels.
This is an exciting, newly created role reporting directly in the Head of Digital Marketing. The successful candidate will be responsible for defining and executing the strategy to acquire and grow revenue from new clients to support the company's ambitious eCommerce targets. The role will encompass:
- Strategy and delivery of paid media across all channels, with a particular emphasis on paid social.
- Managing all online acquisition campaigns to an agreed budget and ROI,
- Analyse results, test and optimise, and test again.
- Instil best practice, adopt new functionality where necessary and ensure quality in order to deliver greater reach and engagement.
The ideal candidate for this Paid Media Manager role will possess the following skills/expertise:
- Extensive experience in biddable based media buying: Paid Social, PPC, Display.
- Strong knowledge of Google and Meta marketing platforms and related technologies.
- Experience managing budgets and producing detailed performance reports.
- You have a "test and learn" mentality and experience conducting A/B tests.
- A deep understanding of all things digital, driven by personal ambition for how digital can change the way companies do business.
Highly competitive package. Super exciting business.