Sheffield, South Yorkshire
Up to £45000.00 per annum
12 months ago
My client, a leading consumer goods and retail business, are looking for a Paid Media Manager to join their fast paced and growing marketing team. This is a brand new role due to expansion, and will support the international growth into new territories. You will be the go-to person for all things PPC, Paid Social, and Paid Display and will work closely with the ecommerce team on D2C strategies.
- Own the Paid Search strategy within the business to drive forward the future strategy.
- Deliver effective paid search and PPC campaigns to increase brand and product awareness and reach sales targets with clear reporting and insights.
- Improve process and performance within the paid search account with the aim of reducing waste spend and making sure paid search fundamentals are best in class.
- Conduct audience, keyword, placement, and platform research to help inform paid media strategies for projects to assist with growth marketing.
- Manage paid social campaigns across a range of platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, Pintrest etc..) ensure the right message is delivered to the right audience at the right time, on the most relevant platform.
- Create paid campaigns from start to finish, from strategy to execution and post campaign reporting.
- Regular reporting and analysis on paid performance, identifying areas for growth and optimisation, sharing insights with the Digital Marketing Manager.
- Design conversion funnels to understand our audience/consumer habits to improve our digital marketing reach and conversion.
- Experience in a similar paid search role, ideally within a retail / consumer environment, a marketing qualification would be advantageous.
- Proven experience managing paid search, paid social and display campaigns.
- Results driven, with an eye detail.
- Data driven, ability to use reporting tools to provide in-depth insights (Google Adwords, Google Analytics, etc..)A passion for social media and a desire to learn new industry trends.
- Project Management skills with the ability to organise and manage own workload.