Job title: Paid Media Specialist
Location: Worcestershire / Hybrid
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000
Start date: Immediate start
My client, a market leading retail business based in Worcestershire, is looking to recruit a Paid Media Specialist.
The Paid Media Specialist position is a newly created role and will report into the Paid Search Manager. The role will have a strong focus on PPC.
The role will support with the Paid Search strategy as well as working across other Paid Media channels including Search, Display, Affiliates and Video. This is an important, hands-on role within the marketing department that will be responsible for ensuring the execution of all relevant channels, with a particular focus on paid search activity.
- Working with the team on paid social function and developing and executing the overall strategy.
- Working on campaign structure, targeting methodology, reach and engagement objectives
- Monitor key metrics, implementing the necessary changes to optimise engagement.
- Work with the paid social budget set by the Paid Search Manager
- Work with and provide status updates for the Team Manager.
- Report writing and campaign success measurement.
The Ideal Candidate will:
- Have experience within a similar PPC or Paid Search role.
- Experience using Google Ads and Google Analytics.
- Proficient in managing campaigns end-to-end; from strategic development through to delivery and optimisation
- Analytical and data driven - using data insights to optimise future campaigns
- Passion about customers, results, and online excellence - with a good knowledge of emerging trends.
Highly competitive package.