Birmingham, West Midlands
£28000.00 - £32000.00 per annum
3 months ago
As the PA to HR Director and Office Manager, your role will be varied, challenging and enjoyable; providing the opportunity to take ownership and tailor the position to best suit both the Director and wider team and yourself while working in a rapidly growing organisation.
It is a corporate organisation, fast paced and professional environment that will suit an experienced Office & Administration Manager.
You will be based within their Birmingham offices.
As the PA to the HR Director you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Act as first point of contact for internal and external stakeholders, welcoming all visitors
- Diary management, forward planning, email & communication management supporting your Director and Operations Team.
- Screen emails and telephone calls
- Provide Senior Leadership Team with clear, pertinent business information to assist in the on-going management and decision-making of the business
- Supporting HR Director with all HR Administration, to include new starter contracts, training plans, contract of employment updates, benefits administration and other HR Administration as required
- Arrange & participate in meetings and events, booking venues, equipment and refreshments
- Organisation of travel itinerary and logistics
- Meeting support, including planning and pack/report preparation
- Producing / editing presentations using PowerPoint
- Manage all expense claims and reconciliation
- Support with Operations Team in company audits
- Create statistical reports using Microsoft Excel & Microsoft PowerPoint
- Line management responsibilities, supporting the operations and wider administration teams.
To be considered for this role, you will have the following credentials:
- Experience within a similar role, knowledge of HR Administration essential
- People management skills
- Great interpersonal skills, with emotional intelligence
- Solid communication skills, with excellent command of written and spoken English
- Strong organisational skills, able to deal with an ever changing, fast paced environment
- Extensive experience of working with Microsoft packages & CRM systems.
Please send your CV to Jane Spearman or for a confidential discussion please call 0121 752 3822.