As the Personal Assistant to the Executive Team, your role will be varied, challenging and enjoyable; providing the opportunity to take ownership and tailor the position to best suit both Senior EA and Executive Team with yourself, while working in an ever-changing organisation.
It is a corporate organisation, fast paced and professional environment that will suit an experienced Executive Assistant. You will be based within their HQ Birmingham offices on a full-time basis.
As the PA to the Executive Team & reporting into the Senior Executive Assistant, you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Act as first point of contact for internal and external senior executives
- Diary management, forward planning, email & communication management supporting CEO and Heads of Departments.
- Screen emails and telephone calls
- Provide Senior Leadership Team with clear, pertinent business information to assist in the on-going management and decision-making of the business
- Arrange & participate in meetings and events, booking venues, equipment and refreshments
- Organisation of travel itinerary and logistics
- Meeting support, including planning and pack/report preparation
- Producing / editing presentations using PowerPoint
- Manage all expense claims and reconciliation
- Create financial and statistical tool and reports using Microsoft Excel & Microsoft PowerPoint
- Invoice and budget management
To be considered for this role, you will have the following credentials:
- Proven track record as a PA/EA in a professional organisation, ideally with commercial background
- Great interpersonal skills, well presented with a professional manner and the ability to deal with customers/suppliers/colleagues both via telephone and in person
- Good timekeeper and flexible in approach to work and job requirements
- Strong organisational skills, able to deal with an ever changing, fast paced environment, prioritising tasks, workload and conflicting demands
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Extensive experience of working with Microsoft packages
- Attentive to detail with a high level of accuracy of work
- Ability to plan own work, work on own initiative and meet deadlines
- High level of confidentiality