Birmingham, West Midlands
£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
7 months ago
We're looking for a highly capable, confident and motivated individual with exceptional communication skills and the ability to manage multiple projects and priorities independently in a fast-paced environment. This role is a fantastic opportunity for a Personal Assistant that wants to develop in to their first C-Suite Level role.
Who does the role report into?
Chief Financial Officer
What are the 3 best things about the job?
* You will be part of a fantastic team of Assistants and become a crucial part of a global organisation in their UK Headquarters - a truly fantastic place to work.
* You will have the opportunity to work on a wide variety of projects that demonstrate and utilise an extensive skill set. * Supporting various important, energetic and fun teams within the organisation, you will feel like a truly valued member of the team.
What are the measures of success?
* Seamlessly running your Director's workload. The role includes managing very busy diaries, lots of prioritising, ensuring you are one step ahead and that they are fully prepped.
* Being able to build brilliant relationships with the broad variety of teams that each individual works with across the organisation.
* Complete confidentiality when dealing with sensitive information.
What would you expect to achieve in the first 3 months?
To be fully immersed in everything relating to your execs and to be under the skin of the organisation itself. To know how the Executives work and get to know the clients that sit within your business group and the key contacts. There are a lot of people in the business, so it will be crucial to get to know as many people as possible. To develop strong and deep relationships with your Exec team.
What will you need?
* Strong organisational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritise multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
* Solid and demonstrable experience supporting the senior management team.
* Flexible and adaptable to various competing demands and be able to deliver the highest level of client service and response.
* Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, board members, external individuals and clients.
* To assist with all board decks and action planning.
* Expert level written and verbal communication skills.
* Highly resourceful team-player with the ability to also be extremely effective independently. * Calm under pressure and proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion.
* Demonstrated ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
* Superior skills in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point) & Adobe Acrobat.
* Confidence with tech such as MS Teams and Zoom, organising meetings and managing breakout rooms for large groups.