£30000.00 - £32000.00 per annum + Benefits Package
8 months ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are looking to recruit a PA to provide comprehensive administrative, secretarial and organisational support to the Chief Commercial Officer (CCO) based in offices within Warwickshire.
- Provide an efficient support to handling all activities for the CCO office with discretion and confidentiality.
- Communicate and provide information by relevant methods internally and externally. Provide the CCO with clear, pertinent business information to assist in the ongoing management and decision making of the business.
- Manage the CCO's calendar through liaising with internal and external executives and assistants.
- Co-ordinate a variety of complex executive meetings and events.
- Compile and submit expense Manage, organise and update various forms of data using database applications.
- Set up and run processes to ensure high levels of efficiency and compile internal reports
- Take a proactive approach to personal development planning using company toolkits and procedures as appropriate.
The Successful Candidate will possess:
- Demonstrable PA experience at C-suite level.
- Excellent Excel and Outlook skills.
- Good command of Microsoft Word and PowerPoint.
- Good prioritisation and organisational skills.
- Must be a team player - willing to help and be flexible.
- Great attention to detail and accurate.
- Ability to work independently, solving problems as necessary.
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Professional telephone manner
You will be joining a people-centric organisation, and will be rewarded with a fantastic enhanced benefits package. GleeTO