37.5 hours per week
Gleeson Recruitment are recruiting for a PA/Team Assistant to support the executive team based in Edgbaston. Our client offers a friendly and supportive environment with training and development to enhance your career! This role could be suitable for an individual that is looking to develop their PA career and enjoys supporting further projects within the business. Our client is looking for an individual that is positive, proactive and is a team player!
- Collaborate and support the team with exceptional administration
- Prepare presentations for meetings
- Diary management
- Booking and arranging travel
- Compiling and amending documents
- Report writing
- Event coordination
- Taking minutes
- Previous PA/ EA experience working in a high pressured enviroment
- Highly organised
- Previous support on projects/ collating information
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Positive presence
- Advanced IT skills and experience using Outlook, Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Experience using Sharepoint
Our client offers excellent benefits and training and development to enhance your career!
If you have suitable experience for this PA/Team Assistant role and would love to hear more... please apply today!